HEALTH CARE SERVICES
- Department of Health
– 24-hour hotline on all COVID-19 related issues: 401-222-8022. Email:
- CVS Rapid
Testing – To make an appointment for testing at Twin River in Lincoln
- Providence Walk-Up Clinic – To
make an appointment for testing, call 401-444-0403.
- Pawtucket Clinic – To make an appointment for testing, call 401-CARE-NOW
- Cranston CCAP Family Services – To make an appointment for testing, call 401-943-1981.
- Woonsocket Testing – To make an appointment, call Thundermist Health center, 401-767-4100.
- Central Falls Testing – To make an appointment, call 855-843-7620.
- East Providence Testing – To make an appointment, call 401-437-1008.
- Primary care Physicians - Access a list of physicians
- Self Check – To make
decisions about seeking medical care and testing.
- Crush COVID App – Information to download the app for access to resources.
- Health Insurance – For qualified
individuals who are uninsured. Telephone: 855-840-4774.
- General CDC Guidelines
- Department of Labor & Training for Unemployment or Disability
– Telephone: 401-234-4280. Email:
- Skills RI -- Job opportunities
available for immediate hire
- Employ RI -- A
platform to help connect Rhode Islanders with open jobs.
TO MAKE DONATIONS